Checklist for Meeting Invitations
Following this checklist will improve email invitations. It’s adapted from a flyer by sipgate.Get PDF
|This 1-pager is part of “Skills for successful Product Owners” and “Facilitation & Communication”|
Content of the 1-Pager:
Checklist for meeting invitations
You’re inviting people to a meeting? Make sure you’ve covered all
important information, such as …
- Goal - Why do this meeting at all? Collect ideas; Create a draft;
Distribute work; Discuss viability of a proposal; …
- Decision? - Will the meeting attendees take a decision? About what?
Who will be affected?
- Agenda - With allotted time, if applicable
- Moderator / Facilitator - Will someone moderate? Who?
- Participants - Who’s invited? Who should come? Who must come?
- Preparation - Who has to prepare what? Don’t forget to send
attachments or links
- Calendar Entry - Alternatively: Date, time and length