Checklist for Meeting Invitations
Following this checklist will improve email invitations. It’s adapted from a flyer by sipgate.Get PDF
Content of the 1-Pager:
Checklist for meeting invitations
You’re inviting people to a meeting? Make sure you’ve covered all
important information, such as …
- Goal – Why do this meeting at all? Collect ideas; Create a draft;
Distribute work; Discuss viability of a proposal; …
- Decision? – Will the meeting attendees take a decision? About what?
Who will be affected?
- Agenda – With allotted time, if applicable
- Moderator / Facilitator – Will someone moderate? Who?
- Participants – Who’s invited? Who should come? Who must come?
- Preparation – Who has to prepare what? Don’t forget to send
attachments or links
- Calendar Entry – Alternatively: Date, time and length